Holley Marine Dominator 4BBL 1050CFM
SMI - (1050-1120 CFM) 4500 HOLLEY DOMINATOR 4 BARREL, 2 CIRCUIT, PROGRESSIVE:
Our Price: $1349.00
- Upper venturi enlarged to maximum possible size to create dramatic increase in peak airflow capacity
- Venturi size is increased to provided maximum airflow capacity to match the needs of your engine to produce maximum possible torque and horsepower. All casting flaws are removed and venturis are finely polished to eliminate power-robbing turbulence
- Booster design is chosen based on your engine specifications, then balanced and modified for increased signal strength and atomization characteristics, providing crisper throttle response and driveability, as well as increased HP and TQ thru-out the rpm
- "J" style Coast Guard approved vent tubes installed.
- Choose best metering block design to match your engine specifications, and class rules if applicable.
- Floats are modified based on applications, drag float, single taper, double taper
- Metering block design is selected based on your engine combination
- Metering blocks are hand selected and all circuits and passages are checked for casting flaws and obstructions, as well as proper sizing
- Removable air bleeds installed in main body
- Select only the highest flowing castings
- Assembled with reusable gaskets for ease in tuning and service
- 1 YR warranty all parts and labor
- .150" Needle and seat assembly installed for maximum fuel delivery.
- All body surfaces machined for maximum gasket sealing, ensuring consistency and reliability
- All components are then vibratory tumble polished and dichromate coated for a brilliant high gloss gold finish
- All circuits will be modified and tuned to match the specifications of your engine combination, Including:
- All fuel circuits, air bleeds, and calibration components engineered to match specifications of YOUR engine to provide maximum possible HP&TQ as well as response and consistency.
- All idle and off-idle functions modified for long duration, low vacuum camshafts.
- Balance all metering passages, then resize and modify for optimum fuel curve, including:
- Emulsion, High Speed Air Bleed, Idle, Idle Air Bleed, Main Well, Main Well Exit, Power Valve, Transition