Rochester 4BBL Quadrajet 800CFM
SMI - STAGE ONE - (800 CFM) ROCHESTER QUADRAJET
Intended for Big Block or Large Cubic Inch Small Block Engines.
Our Price: $549.00
- Select highest quality cores for best performance and reliability
- Strip to bare metal, inspect for defects, then apply dichromate coating for brilliant gold finish.
- Strip and cadmium plate all hardware, including throttle shafts, linkage, levers, spring and screws.
- Surface baseplate for flatness and glassbead for bright silver finish.
- Install APT (ADUSTABLE PART THROTTLE) to allow adjustment of part throttle and cruise speed (steady throttle, 1800-4000 rpm) air/fuel mixture in seconds without any disassembly, tuning can be done while engine is running!
- Apply epoxy to main body casting plug to eliminate common "leak down" problem associated with Quadrajets.
- Install bushings in baseplate to eliminate any potential vacuum leaks at primary throttle shaft.
- Assembled using the highest quality components, including:
- New jets and metering rods.
- High flow .130" needle and seat assembly.
- Nitrophyl solid composite float that can't crack or sink.
- Premium quality gaskets
- High capacity accelerator pump featuring materials that are resistant to alcohol and other additive commonly found in today's fuel
- New electric choke for cold starting and driveability.
- New choke pull-off for clean, smooth warm-ups.
- 1 YR warranty all parts and labor