Stage 2 Holley 2BBL Modifications
Our Price: $529.00
- Same as Stage 1 plus:
- Resulting Airflow = 535CFM
- Will pass gauge test if carburetor is not removed from intake manifold
- Machine baseplate throttle bore to 1-3/4" an increase of .0625" over stock.
- Blend lower venturi to match larger throttle bore. Upper venturi remains stock to pass gauge test.
- Increases maximum airflow and promotes better fuel distribution to end cylinders
- Throttle shaft thinned to reduce area and increase peak airflow capacity, stainless button head screws used to secure throttle blades
- Choke tower is removed with Bridgeport vertical milling machine to increase air flow, and balance air flow of primary and secondary venturis. This promotes increased high rpm horsepower. This is a no cost option however an optional electric choke can be