Stage 2 Quadrajet Modifications
Our Price: $349.00
- Intended for moderately modified street performance vehicles.
- All circuits will be modified and tuned to match the specifications of your engine combination, Including:
- Idle down tube(idle jet) and idle air bleed resized for smooth idle quality with performance camshafts.
- CRO(channel restriction orifice) resized for crisp off-idle and part throttle response.
- Main jet and metering rods selected for clean cruise mixture and strong part throttle response and acceleration.
- Proper metering rod power piston spring selected to match engine vacuum characteristics
- Secondary metering rods and hanger selected and high speed air bleeds resized for maxium full throttle horsepower and torque.
- Install bushings in baseplate to eliminate any potential vacuum leaks at primary throttle shaft.
- Install APT (ADUSTABLE PART THROTTLE) to allow adjustment of part throttle and cruise speed (steady throttle, 1800-4000 rpm) air/fuel mixture in seconds without any disassembly, tuning can be done while engine is running!
- Apply epoxy to main body casting plug to eliminate common "leak down" problem associated with Quadrajets.
- Idle, transition, main, and high speed circuits modified to provided optimum fuel curve for YOUR engine
- Assembled using the highest quality components, including:
- New jets and metering rods.
- High capacity accelerator pump featuring materials that are resistant to alcohol and other additive commonly found in today's fuel
- Nitrophyl solid composite float that can't crack or sink.
- Premium quality gaskets
- High flow .130" needle and seat assembly.
- New choke pull-off for clean, smooth warm-ups.
- 1 YR warranty all parts and labor