Stage 3 Quadrajet Modifications
Our Price: $499.00
- Intended for racing and maximum performance applications such as circle track and sport mod racing applications that require a quadrajet and drag racing classes (such as NHRA stock and super stock) that require the OEM carburetor to meet class rules.
- All fuel circuits, air bleeds, and calibration components engineered to match specifications of YOUR engine to provide maximum possible HP&TQ as well as response and consistency.
- Drill idle air bypass holes in primary throttle blades to maintain proper throttle blade angle at idle, ensuring proper function of idle and off-idle circuits.
- All idle and off-idle functions modified for long duration, low vacuum camshafts.
- Primary and secondary main wells resized and balanced for increased fuel flow capacity at high RPM.
- Secondary fuel pull-over circuit modified to eliminate any potential sags, hesitations during initial secondary opening. This circuit acts as the "accelerator pump" for the secondaries and is critical to off-the-corner or starting line performance.
- Choke pull-off modified for faster secondary air valve response.
- .150" Needle and seat assembly installed for maximum fuel delivery.
- 750 to 900 CFM available.
- All choke hardware removed and openings plugged
- All vacuum ports plugged
- Secondary metering rods and hanger selected and high speed air bleeds resized for maxium full throttle horsepower and torque.
- High capacity accelerator pump featuring materials that are resistant to alcohol and other additive commonly found in today's fuel
- Surface baseplate for flatness and glassbead for bright silver finish.
- Install bushings in baseplate to eliminate any potential vacuum leaks at primary throttle shaft.